UCG is ambitious. Our 3 year plan is to:
- Increase the size of the trading group to £250 million.
- Increase the revenue to £15 million per annum.
- Increase exposure to London, across all sectors.
- Buy into larger trading projects.
- Invest more in residential as a by product of commercial investment or development.
- Enter into more Joint Venture trading and development transactions.
UCG recognises the importance of taking a proactive approach to the environmental management of its assets to ensure its buildings are sustainable in economic, social and environmental terms.
The key objectives of the company are to:
- Minimise CO2 emissions by reducing energy consumption and maximizing the use of new technology.
- Plan lifecycles for all plant and machinery and carefully consider any replacement to ensure it is as carbon neutral and energy efficient as possible.
- Reduce waste, increase recycling and use recycled materials where possible.
- Aim to make efficient use of natural resources by avoidance of non-renewable resources.
- Promote the use of sustainable materials and seek to minimise the impact on the environment.
- Encourage awareness of environmental matters with all our partners, suppliers and tenants.